CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter photo shoot

Here's to all the women who attempted to take a "family" picture on Easter Sunday by themselves! As you can see we gave it a shot and did the best we could - love it! What memories. Never dreamed I would EVER take my girls to church on Easter Sunday (or church for that matter - cannot remember the last time Chris was able to attend with us - not by his choice I can assure you!!!) by myself, but I did and was privileged to do so. The journey of residency has taken our family to places I never thought possible, but how we've grown and changed and how blessed I am. Aren't they beautiful!








2 comments:

Trisha said...

look at all of those pretty girls! you look great sara! the girls are getting so big!

Sara Shaffer said...

Wonderful pictures and great memories! Looks like one of those photo booth picture shoots! Something to always be cherished.